Our programs make us unique.
Rush Canada Soccer Academy is a part of a massive global organization committed to the sport, the athlete, and the Rush brand. Formed in 1997, Rush Soccer has become the premier model for Youth Soccer in the world. Rush Soccer represents more than 40,000 players globally and continues to grow in a thoughtful manner. Rush Soccer has a massive international presence. We have 110 clubs spread across 48 countries and 6 continents. In the United States, Rush has 69 clubs located across 32 states and continues to see year over year growth.
RUSH SELECT PROGRAM
The Rush Select program is an international program in which Rush Soccer forms "all star teams" that are comprised of the top Rush players from all across the world.
- Program starts from age U13 and is available through a players career
- Teams attend various international events yearly
- Previous competition includes the likes of Manchester United, Juventus & Fiorentina AC
COLLEGE ADVISORY PROGRAM
We help those that don’t make it pro get into elite colleges. Provides high school age players and their parents with an introduction to the college recruiting, scholarship, financial support, and selection process.
- Free College Fit Finder subscription
- Access to National & Local CAP Director
- Access to CAP Podcast & App
TRACE RECORDING PROGRAM
Soccer game film and video moments for every player. Trace uses a robot camera, GPS sensors, and powerful software to film the game and create personalized moments for every player automatically. With Trace, coaching, player development, and recruiting are seamless.
- No editing and no time necessary
- Players receive personalized playlists of all of their touches on the ball
- Trace makes recruiting easier
PLAYER LOAN PROGRAM
The Player Loan Program is a Rush Soccer interclub player exchange opportunity that allows players from other Rush Soccer Branch Chapters to experience playing with other teams all over the country. Its goal is to provide numerous opportunities for our members in order to facilitate and guide their development as well as helping them to achieve their individual goals and dreams.
- Take advantage of playing opportunities with teams in the US
- Experience different playing styles, coaching & cultures
- Play at higher levels of competition
The Goalkeeper School of Excellence Program’s objective is to reach performance excellence through significant time spent working on individual physical and technical abilities. The program was implemented by Slobodan Pavlovic, Rush Canada’s Technical Director which was developed from years of experience playing and coaching at a professional level.
- Slobodan was the Director of Goalkeeping for both Rush Soccer & Vardar Michigan
- He played professionally as a goalkeeper
- He was a professional coach
Established in 2002, REACH is a Rush Soccer initiative that allows every Rush player to make a difference for the game that we love on a global scale.
- Stands for Rush Equipment Assisting Children
- The REACH Program collects your used uniforms, soccer equipment and soccer balls at a local level
- Then redistributes them to our International Rush, REACH Partner Clubs & other underprivileged children around the globe.
RUSH FEST PROGRAM
The Rush Fest is a week long annual event that brings together U12 boys and girls' teams from Rush clubs across North America. Teams compete against one another in a friendly tournament while also joining up to participate in training sessions on the field as well as classroom and social events off the field. Top coaches from within the Rush family comprise the staff that work with the players and team coaches throughout the event. Each team will have a dedicated staff coach to learn from over the course of the Fest.
- Play against Rush teams from all over the US and world.
- Be trained by coaches from different states, backgrounds, and cultures that all teach the Rush Way in their own unique style.
- Practice the Rush Core Values, and unify as Rush Nation for the most epic soccer event you'll ever experience.
Rush is a global brand.
Rush has 69 clubs and counting in the US and sees continuous year over year growth.
Rush Soccer began in Littleton, Colorado with Colorado Rush.
Currently, there is a Rush Soccer club in almost every state across America.
Rush is located in over 48 countries and across 6 different continents.
There are more than 40 International Rush Clubs based in Africa, North and South America, Asia and Europe.