Our College Advisory Program ensures that all members of our academy with ambitions of attaining an athletic scholarship have the proper support and guidance required. This unique program allows each Rush player (U15 – U19) to have a personal mentor to aid them on their quest of attaining an athletic scholarship.
Getting a scholarship may be a daunting task. Talent is important, but getting the right guidance and exposure is equally important.
The program is set up to serve the college bound players in a number of different areas:
- College Preparation
- Admissions Counseling
- College Athletics
- College Contact Preparation
- ACT/SAT Guide
- College Research Assistance
- Information on both academic and athletic endeavors
- Review any information that the players may have prepared themselves
- Discuss any questions that they players may have
- Discuss any questions that the parents may have
- College test prep assistance
For more details about the College Advisory Program, contact your CAP director: