– Played local clubs in Ontario, working my way up to the Provincial Team in 1982-83.
– Played for Toronto Italia when I was recommended by Omar Sivori to travel abroad.
– Trialed with Torino Calcio Academy in Seria A in 1983.
– Played Semi-Pro at the age of 15 in Italy’s Prima Categoria (1983- 1985).
- (AS. Pachino)
- Played with U.S. Ragusa in Seria D (1985-1986)
- ID by A.S. Varese and trialed in Seria B in July 1986.
- Played with Vittoria Calcio in Seria D (1987-1988)
- Represented Regional Team of Sicily, 1st Keeper 2 years running.
- Certified Community Coach
- O.S.A. Goalkeeper Diploma Course
- NSCAA State Goalkeeping Diploma
- NSCAA Regional Goalkeeping Diploma
- NSCAA National Goalkeeping Diploma
- NSCAA Advanced National Goalkeeping Diploma
- Accepted to participate in my UEFA B GK Licence in 2015
- EGK Official Goalkeeper Trainers – Aurora S.C. (2005 till 2012)
- EGK Official Goalkeeper Trainers – Ajax Fc (2006- Present)
- EGK Official Goalkeeper Trainers – Pickering SC (2012- 2013)
- EGK Official Goalkeeper Trainers –Whitby SC, OPDL GK Coach (2012- Present) ! EGK Official Goalkeeper Trainers – Kleinburgh Sc (2011-2012)
- EGK Official Goalkeeper Trainers – West Rouge Sc (2011 – Present)
- EGK Official Goalkeeper Trainers – Brampton Youth SC (2014-Present)
- EGK Official Goalkeeper Trainers – Rush Academy (2014-Present)
I am very happy to be entering my 9th year of running my own Goalkeeping Academy Extreme Goalkeepers Inc. At the moment my company is working for four local soccer clubs and one Academy in the Greater GTA. My company runs the Goalkeeping Programs for all the rep goalkeepers in these clubs. I have also created a new House League Development and Scouting Program, which has been very successful in identifying future goalkeepers in the making.
It’s one thing to train top goalkeepers and it’s another thing to identify, develop, train and create new goalkeepers where none existed. If you look at the majority of the clubs during preseason I can guarantee you that 50% of them are looking for goalkeepers, I know this because I get about 10 calls a week from coaches asking me if I have any goalkeepers available. I always tell them the same thing and that is that goalkeepers don’t grow on trees, you have to find the right athlete with the right body type and the required mental and emotional stability to endure what is going to be coming at them in the years that follow them in their training.
I pride myself as being a very humble man I have a very strong work ethic and I believe in the student athlete model. I also believe that it is my job as the liaison between every rep keeper and every coach in the clubs & Academies to make sure that we are all on the same page. I believe that if you are not able to engage your players you will not be able to make a difference in their life.
My coaches are all former professional goalkeepers from around the world. We are committed to constantly upgrading our training levels and gaining new experiences from travelling to different countries and working with various coaches from around the world.
I am the Owner and Director of Extreme Goalkeepers Inc. and have been the face of the company for 9 years now. I pride myself as being a people person and very easy to get along with. I work very closely with all Technical Directors to put forward their ideas that they have for the club.