The additional training will be a 10 week program appropriate for players aged 10 to 14 years old. The Functional Integrated Technical Training Program (F.I.T.T.) is designed to speed up player development and produce powerful players with ‘football athleticism’. The program will focus on a maximum group of 5 players for one 60 minute session. The program will run from March 7th to May 30th, 2015.
G5 Program 1: 5:00-6:00
G5 Program 1: 6:00-7:00
G5 Program 1: 7:00-8:00
G5 Program 1: 8:00-9:00
Email email@example.com to register your child today!
- The structure of the sessions is arranged so that they progress from simple to complex
- The sessions follow this structure:
– Dynamic warm up with the ball
– Technical resistance exercise
– Technical complex or opposed exercised
– Tactical exercise
– Group exercise
- All sessions incorporate technical complex element like passing, receiving and turning in a game environment to develop speed of play and game awareness.
- Sessions are multipurpose in order to develop different aspects of the game in the same session.
Teaching skill under pressure not isolated skill (endless keep ups etc) improving art of secondary movements with & without the ball!
Training the mind to always be in a state of ‘ agitation’ so as to be prepared for any eventuality!
Improving time to get to the ball & react to the ball!
Teaching the use of triggers/set ups as opposed to verbal methods!
EFFICIENCY OF TRAINING:
Teaching the importance of saving valuable session time by integrating technical-tactical-physical-psychological aspects into every session.
TRANSFERENCE ONTO THE PITCH:
Highlighting the importance of how content of sessions must have a 100% transference into the game & onto the pitch!
Weeks 3 and 4: During these two weeks the group works on basic attacking principles and combination play.
Weeks 5 and 6: The main elements for these two weeks are shooting, passing and awareness.